1. Gather together: 2 teabags, 1 teapot, 1 kettle full of water, milk, sugar, and 1 teacup.
2. Plug the kettle into the electrical outlet and engage the switch that allows it to heat the water.
3. After water is boiled, add teabags and boiling water to the teapot. Steep for five minutes.
4. Sneer in abject judgement at coffee drinkers around you, knowing that your tastes are so much more refined, so much more elevated than theirs, that they should be honoured at your very presence. Wonder briefly how so many troglodytes could possibly exist in the world, and why God has cursed you to live amongst them.
5. Pour steeped tea into a teacup. Add milk and sugar to taste.
"Secret of my success. Never been daunted. Never been daunted in public"--Ernest Hemmingway, The Sun Also Rises
Posts tagged humor.